Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer Pass


Is it me or are Stardoll trying to con us out of our money again?
Well, they've released a new Summer Pass and to be honest I'm quite tempted by it! It includes 400 Stardollars and OMG, 400 Starcoins, they're actually including Starcoins, how amazing! It also includes 10 awesome, summer-filled gifts. I probably am being a hypocrite by I think I might buy it , however once again they are using a little thing to con us out of our parents' money... agian. Okay, I understand that, that's what Stardoll does but can;t they ever offer like a 1 day Superstar Membership for Non-Superstars? LOL, doubt that will happen, no offence. Anyway that was me moaning, again.
I'm kinda agitated today because it so hot and I have to cover up!
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment