Wednesday 30 May 2012

Spoiled Higher Powers on Stardoll


Yay! I finally got a posting graphic!

So today I wanna talk to you about Superstar and Stardoll Royalty on Stardoll. And if you read Tellyouwhat1998's last post you know she said that some of these "higher powers" (i call them that) look down on non-ss. Now, I'm not saying that ALL higher powers are spoiled and look down on us but some do tend to act like it. But, I guess it's just the psychological way of saying, "Hey! I paid to play on this unfair website, therefore I am better than you."  For example, a few weeks ago I was at a party. Everything was fine until Ms. Crazy-lady showed up. I guess it was her first time being SS and/or she's probably like nine cuz she was saying things like, "Hey you! I am SS so in ur face! You have to do whatever I say!" and more things like, "haha! Ur just a regular member of Stardoll and I am more superior to you!" Someone really needs to knock some sense into this chick. And ever since I first joined Stardoll I have never actually talked much to the higher powers cuz I always felt like they were going to make fun of me. And I know that one of Stardoll's one stop rules is to not harass other members but Stardoll isn't doing a what you call "awesome job" at stopping us. And us non-ss members may even sometimes feel as if these higher powers are much more "pretty" Why? Because of course higher powers have more money for makeup, and trust me I have not seen one Stardoll Royalty member that doesn't have pages and pages of makeup. Do you know how many "pages" I have? ONE. And also, why are us non-ss members limited to the facial features we have? It's as if Stardoll is saying, "You have to pay money in order to have a pretty me-doll." 

Do you think I am over exasperating?  Let me know in the comments please :)


xoxo,
Ivy



1 comment:

  1. I'm royalty but I don't even have 1 page of makeup and I've been royalty for a few months :)

    ReplyDelete