Monday 21 May 2012

New Riviera Spring 2012 Collection!



Wooo! I'm loving this new season at the moment because shops everywhere are releasing new collections for the Spring including Stardoll! I honestly have lost count of how many new collections Stardoll has released in the last month or so! This probably sounds quite cheesy but I'm most happy about this one!
I don't usually wear the swimwear by itself from Riviera on Stardoll, I usually like to team it up with shorts or trousers!
Riviera has released three new floors of the "Brazil" themed Spring Collection. 
My personal favourite pick are the Flor Burst Stilettos for 7 Stardollars! Everything about the whole collection is new and fresh. I swear I've seen some similar designs when I was flicking through ELLE in Tesco! I'm loving it!
What do you think of the whole new collection?




No comments:

Post a Comment