Saturday 19 May 2012

No Starcoins



Okay, this is me, moaning... again but I just like to express my feelings!
I've realised that when I buy Stardollars no Starcoins come with it! I probably sounds like a spoilt brat but I swear that they used to give you Starcoins with every Stardollar purchase! Yes, we do earn 40 or 50 each day but if you're buying Stardollars, surely they would give you some too. Sometimes they do have the deal where you get so-many Starcoins with every purchase but they should have all the time. We don't get Starcoins in bulk and there is quite a few things that I would buy in Starcoins but I have earned my daily allowance and spent it! For Superstars, you can exchange it but I just thought they would give us Starcoins with every Superstar Purchase. Ugh, I get annoyed sometimes!
Thanks for reading!

(By the way, do you like my new Writer Banner?)

No comments:

Post a Comment