Sunday 27 May 2012

Summer Make Up in 5 Easy Steps!


Okay, so Summer is definitely here in England. Sun's out and so are the Barbecues!
I wanted to show how to get an easy summer look in 5 easy steps, that can be worn anywhere!
I'm basing it on this photo:

So here goes:
Step 1:
Remove all make up and add Black Lengthening Mascara for 2 Stardollars at Dot.


Step 2:
Add Melon Madness Shade Stick on the inner eyelid, you may have to do 2 layers.
Then, add the Marigold Shade Stick on the outer eyelid. 
They both cost 9 Stardollars from Dot.


Step 3:
Add Black Fluid Eyeliner for 3 Stardollars from Dot on just upper eyelid.


Step 4:
Add Melon Madness Eyepencil on the lower eyelid. The Eyepencil is for 7 Stardollars from Dot.


Step 5:
Add the Tigerlily Lipstick for 8 Stardollars and the Burnt Orange Blush for the same price from Dot.


And that's the finished look! Here's a reminder of what I included:

It adds up to 46 Stardollars. I hope you like how I've done it! Tell me what you think of the Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment