Tuesday 15 May 2012

New Miss Sixty in Starplaza

Helllooo!
Miss Sixty has released three new floors of Spring Clothing. I personally think it's amazing! I love the all the floral designs, it just all ties in with the new season where the sun and flowers emerging from the annual hibernation.


All the items range from 3 Stardollars to 25 Stardollars! My personal favourite pick are the Kimberly Shoes for 8 Stardollars. They would go great with the Babe Overalls for a casual, cool summer outfit or the Bryant Flower Shirt for 16 Stardollars matched with the Poker Trousers for a girly, floral outfit!
What do think of the new collection?
(By the way, my doll is bald because I am supporting a campaign, to show my support for cancer sufferers, why don't you go bald too?)







No comments:

Post a Comment