Sunday 3 June 2012

Lace: A New Trend!


Hey guys!

So today I want to talk about Lace. I myself have always loved the idea of lace. I mean I even want a layer of lace on my wedding dress when I get older. (LOL!) And if you look at some recent pics of celebs, you'll see that some of them have lots of lace in their outfits.

One of Lady Gaga's more wearable outfits, we actually really loved this look on her!
She's got character: Jessie strikes a hilarious pose

Lady Gaga was caught wearing a full body suit made of lace at the MAC Viva La Glam launch recently. And Jessie J wore a long red lace gown at the BRIT Awards not too long ago.

So what do you guys think? Is lace an awesome idea? Or is it just a sad excuse for an extra accesory or layer? Tell me your opinions in the comments!

Xoxo,
Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment